My sweet boy is 3 months old. And looks like he's 6 months old.
He's been really sick the past week so he wasn't up for many pictures.
He did however, enjoy wearing his Rudolph socks:)He is still the sweetest and easiest baby. He is everything you could ever want.
He sleeps from 9:30-7:30 and grunts and wiggles.
He smiles and laughs. And is very ticklish. He blinks his eyes very slowly when I rock him to sleep. He's telling me he loves me. I just know it.
He is wearing 6 months clothes and wearing size 3 diapers. He's a giant baby. His eyes are a grayish, dark blue. And his hair is getting lighter. He has more rolls than I can count and he loves to take a bath. He is also still madly in love with his sister and would follow her everywhere if he could.
He's been with us for 3 months. He's been with us forever.
I love you Bubba.


No comments:
Post a Comment