Monday, September 17, 2012

Tomorrow.

Letters to Little Mister.

My sweet son,
We have been together for 273 days. And tomorrow we will meet face to face for the first time. My heart and mind are both overcome with emotion and I am anxious to greet you. I have so enjoyed the time we have spent together. Feeling you move and play inside of me is one of my favorite things on earth. I pray that you will enter the world safely and be ready for the arms of many loved ones to hold you. Especially mine. Your daddy and big sister are so excited and can't wait to shower you with love and kisses. Lila has been practicing singing "Happy Birthday" to you and today she told me she was ready for you to come because she loves you. She does. We all do.

Until the morning my love,
Mommy


This picture was taken at 7:00 am this morning on our way to our pre-op appt. 
39 weeks 1 day

1 comment:

  1. we love your sweet family so much. can't wait to meet the little fella. be over as soon as i can... probably around 12.

    ReplyDelete