My sweet girl is 2.5 years old. How?
She loves to entertain. Sing, dance, and twirl...she has lots of energy. And she's hilarious. She loves to laugh at herself and say silly things. She is a sweet girl and makes everyone feel special. She is a master at pretend and has the most vivid imagination. She is smart. She knows her colors, shapes, numbers, letters and can now drink out of a cup like a big girl. She goes to the potty every now and then but has recently regressed and decided it's just not quite time yet. Which is ok. She loves to help anyone and everyone. Her favorite foods are peanut butter and jelly, fish sticks, yogurt, cheese dip, grapes and popsicles. Oh and condiments...girl loves her dips. She will not try any new foods. And gets really frustrated if she doesn't get her way....right away. She still loves to read. And is obsessed with arts and "crabs". She has also recently gotten really into playing doctor and giving her dolls a "diagnosis."
She is the best big sister I could have ever asked for. And she's the best daughter. I can't believe just how lucky Drew and I are to have this bright, beautiful girl as our very own.
Time goes by fast. We all know that and we all know that I've said it a million times on the blog. But it never ceases to amaze me just how fast. The little girl they placed in my arms just yesterday, is now 2.5 years old. It is sort of heartbreaking. Yes, children grow. We all grow. And it's both lovely and fascinating to watch. But it hurts at the same time. I wish I could freeze her at this age. She is my best friend. My little buddy. And she cracks me up like no one else ever has.
My love for her is as intense as it was the day I met her. She is mine. And I am hers. My sweet, baby girl.
Our Little Fella
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment