Saturday, September 15, 2012

House Update

We had another productive week with the house! The big thing this week was the building of the porches...or beginning of the building. It's what I love most about our house so I'm so excited to see them taking shape. We also found out that our windows and doors will arrive next week! And we walked through with our electrician and started marking where outlets and light switches will go...talk about stressful. Who knew such little details could be so overwhelming! 

Our front porch! The little window peaking out on the second floor is Lila's room:)
 The side porch to the mudroom.
 The back of the house. This porch hasn't been framed up yet but you can see the outline of the cement blocks of where it's going to be. Also...that window sticking out of the room is the Little Mister's room;)
 LJ building a bridge. She loves to play with the wood scraps!
 Being able to sit on our front porch is awesome. Even if it's just a sandy pit:) 
This is our view. 
 Lila making a "birthday cake" out of scraps of wood. She's standing in front of a dining room window.
This may be my last house update for a little while. We have someone very important making their entrance into the world in 3 days so I'm thinking I'm going to be a little busy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment