Here we are. A little over 3 weeks away from meeting our son! I still can't believe we are going to have 2 children!!!
- How far along? 36 weeks 2 days
- Total weight gain: 21 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Yes. And even they seem to be shrinking rapidly.
- Stretch marks? No new ones. But the existing ones are getting bigger and darker. Hooray ::eye roll::
- Sleep: Off and on. Some nights I sleep really good. Other nights I can't sleep at all because of back pain, heartburn, or getting up every 2 minutes to use the bathroom. Last night, I got up at 5:00 am and couldn't sleep...so I woke Drew up to go get me a biscuit and apple juice from Jan's:)
- Best moment this week: Every minute that I spend with Lila. I swear she's the funniest and most adorable ever. I am really soaking up these last few weeks of just she and I and loving every minute. And seeing all of the progress on our house has been awesome too!
- Miss Anything? I miss walking normally and just feeling good in general. But I'm trying not to dwell on things and think positive because the end of pregnancy is always bittersweet for me. I love feeling and watching him move and having that bond with him.
- Movement: Lots. I get to poke at his foot all day long as he glides it across my ribs:)
- Food cravings: anything cold.
- Food aversions: Fish and anything that makes my indigestion worse.
- Gender: a little mister
- Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
- Symptoms: Serious heartburn and indigestion. Fatigue. A little swelling in my feet. Pain when walking.
- Belly Button in or out? Out.
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Looking forward to: Meeting this little guy and finally giving him a name:) And watching Lila Jo become a big sister.

No comments:
Post a Comment