It's hard to believe that we are 5 weeks away (scheduled repeat c-section at 39 weeks) from meeting our son. This pregnancy has flown by and has been so different than my first with LJ. With her, I was on bed rest for almost 10 weeks. I did nothing but take Maggie for a brief walk every afternoon and then lay on the couch. This time around, all I do is play and chase and clean up after my 28 month old daughter:) And while she naps, I try to rest but my mind just races thinking of all the things I need to do or want to do before he gets here. And the house. All the decisions to be made for the house! So needless to say...I am tired. But I really am trying to soak up these last few weeks of pregnancy and it just being the little mister and myself. And I'm relishing every moment that I have with Lila.
- How far along? 34 weeks
- Total weight gain: 15 pounds.
- Maternity clothes? Yes. I have a uniform that I wear every day.
- Stretch marks? No new ones.
- Sleep: Last week was a good week for sleep. But the past couple of nights Lila has been waking up and needing to be rocked. And I can't really roll over anymore. And the heartburn...oh the heartburn.
- Best moment this week: Seeing the 2nd floor of our house! We can finally see Lila's and the little mister's rooms!
- Miss Anything? I miss being able to bend over and walk without pain. And I still miss not having our own home. The emotions have come back full force this weekend as we have started washing the baby's clothes and getting ready for him.
- Movement: Lots of pushing & stretching & wiggling & rib cage punching.
- Food cravings: chocolate milk. Sno-cones. Ice.
- Food aversions: Fish and anything that makes my indigestion worse.
- Gender: a little mister
- Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
- Symptoms: Serious heartburn and indigestion. Starting to get tired easily. A little swelling in my feet. Pain when walking.
- Belly Button in or out? Out.
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Looking forward to: Meeting the little mister:) And spending these last few weeks with just Lila Jo.

No comments:
Post a Comment