Yes, I say it every time. And yes, I'm going to say it again. I CAN'T BELIEVE LILA IS 5 MONTHS OLD!!!
She is so much fun right now. She is laughing and smiling. Rolling and sitting. Grabbing and reaching. She makes all kinds of noises and babbles. She is changing. And learning. And growing. And getting cuter and cuter:)
And as I always say, I am completely in love with my daughter. She makes my life. I can't believe I lived 28 years without her.
Her daddy bought her bubbles for her 5 month birthday.
And a swimming pool!
She also had her second adventure in eating. This time daddy fed her and she helped him hold the bowl.
Life is good right now. Great, actually. Well, except for the fact that I have to work now. But I won't be a Debbie Downer on my girl's "birthday."
Lila, I hope you know how very much your daddy and I cherish you. We can't get enough of you and your smiley face. We love you. So so much.

Happy Bithday Lila!!!!! Found out at the Chinese restaurant today that you and I are both TIGERS!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Sorry left out the "r" in other comment.
ReplyDelete