Every night Drew gives Lila a bath. It's part of our bedtime routine. Bottle. A little play time. Bath. Sleep. It's worked like a charm the past couple of months and we hope to start putting her down earlier once I go back to work (insert extreme sad face).
Lila loves bath time with her dad. He pours water on her. They splash. They talk and smile. My job during bath time is to transfer her from the tub to the counter where I dry her off and put on lotion/powder and pjs. We brush her hair every night, which she loves. I have a feeling when she gets older that we will be playing "beauty shop" a lot:) I hope so anyways.
Bath time is one of our favorite times of the day with Lila. She always gets so snuggly afterwards. And I will never turn down a snuggle from my Lila Jo.

No comments:
Post a Comment