We are getting so close to being finished with our house! We hope to be moved in sometime in March...if everything continues to move along and nothing slows us down ::fingers crossed::
Not much has changed on the outside other than painting (which you can't see from this angle).
But our windows have been trimmed and the crown molding is up! We designed this trim ourselves and we are so happy with it!
Here's a peak at the green (Green Earth by Sherwin Williams) we chose next to the rock. The trim will be painted white (happening today!)
Our hardwood floors acclimating to the house.
Living room windows trimmed.
Luke's room.
They are currently installing our hardwood floors as I type!!! Thankfully after sitting in the house for about a week...they were ready to be installed. They will be sanded and stained a dark walnut color.
So so exciting to see this!
Another shot of the green where they have started painting.
Our interior doors have been ordered and should be ready to install next week. And our floors should be finished by the end of this week. Painting is well underway...hoping the weather cooperates until they can get finished! And our cabinets have been sent to the painter and will be put in when the floors are finished. We are beyond thrilled with our cabinets that we worked so closely with our cabinet guy to design...I cried when I saw them:)
Butler's pantry in the kitchen (will be painted white)
Master Bath (painted a cream color)
Mudroom bench
Our kitchen cabinets and island (painted white)
Jack and Jill vanities (white)
We still have lots of decisions to finalize and it's extremely stressful...but every time we walk into our house we already feel at home. I can just see Lila Jo and Luke playing and eating pancakes and running through the yard. I can't wait.
No, really. I literally CANNOT. WAIT!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment