Luke is a whopping 5 months old. He is a big boy who loves to smile. He's also very ticklish.
He is getting better at sitting up independently but still needs support every now and then. He can roll over...when he wants to...but most of the time he chooses to just cry it out:)
He loves his feet and wishes that his legs were a little longer so he could comfortably put them in his mouth.He looks at his sister with such adoration and kicks and squirms when she enters the room.
He puts everything into his mouth and gets so frustrated playing with his teething toys. Poor guy is going to have it rough with teething I'm afraid.
"Hey, Luke! Mommy he's got my skirt! He's going to put it in his mouth!"
He is a great sleeper but the littlest noise usually wakes him up. He drinks 5 ounces of formula every 3 hours and will be getting solids in the next few months. He wears some 6 month clothes but is in mostly 9 months. And he wears a size 4 diaper. Yes, that's what I said. Ha.
Lila insisted that she get to be a part of the photo shoot too and demanded that I find her a sticker. Thankfully, I had saved month 4. She wanted her pictures to be taken sitting in the Bumbo. That is, until Luke started grabbing her skirt again. Then she was done. Because nobody messes with Snow White.
These past 5 months have been exhausting, entertaining, stressful, overwhelming, happy, intimidating, scheduled, and full of love.
I sure do love my little Snow White and her not so little dwarf. And though 2 is hard, really really hard...I can't imagine life without them. We're finding our balance as a family of 4 and it feels good. Really, really good.
Happy 5 months Bubbs. We love you to pieces. And you're our favorite little boy.



No comments:
Post a Comment