Sunday, November 18, 2012

2 Months

Our sweet Luke Andrew is 2 months old. Such a short period to have changed our lives and hearts in such an incredible way. 
He is the sweetest baby boy. He doesn't fuss or cry unless he really needs to. And he is the purest form of joy that there is. He's absolutely delicious.
He is starting to find his hands and they go directly to his mouth. He doesn't really care for the pacifier but has started sucking on his fingers.
He adores his sister Lila Jo. He loves to watch her do any and everything. He especially loves it when she reads to him.
These two. Are my world. And I get all kinds of tingles when I watch them together.
One of Luke's favorite things to do is take a bath. And he loves to be swaddled in the lamb swing.
He is cooing and talking and thisclose to laughing out loud. 
He eats 5 ounces every 2-3 hours and by our scales weighs a little over 14 pounds. He is a chubby baby with the cutest rolls I've ever seen. He is heavy but fits oh so snuggly in your arms. And he's sleeping through the night. Has been for about 2 weeks. I know, I know...we're lucky. I won't brag too much.

He now knows about his tongue. And he sticks it out all of the time. Gonna come in handy in a few years with his sister:)
Oh how I love this little man in so many ways.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he's going to be just like his daddy. Sweet and kind. Gentle and hardworking. Quiet but so funny. And he's going to steal my heart over and over. He will always be mine. And I will be his.

No comments:

Post a Comment