When people tell you that building a house is a slow and frustrating process...they are not kidding. 3 months after breaking ground, we finally have basement walls. Hopefully the first floor will get going next week.
Walls!!! We aren't planning on finishing the basement right away so I was surprised at just how excited I was to see the rooms and walls and such. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like to actually walk and see where we will be living! I won't be able to contain my excitement:)I haven't taken many pregnancy pictures this time around. I took weekly belly pics with LJ but have been a little more well...um, self conscious with the little mister. Sorry buddy. But I love this pic of me and my babes:)
We go down to the house almost every single night. Even when they haven't done any work. Lila can't run around down there as much as she used to...but she still has her fun.
Her favorite thing to do is play hide and seek in this closet:)
Can't wait to post more updates...hopefully soon!

Wow...it is amazing how the start of walls makes it seem real!! I love seeing all the updates! Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteYou all three are beautiful and precious!!:)
ReplyDelete