Tuesday, November 29, 2011

20 Months

My baby girl is getting big. Her hair is longer. Her words are growing. Her imagination is starting to take off. She loves to pretend to feed her babydolls/stuffed animals and take them for rides in the stroller. She loves to play with the iPhone and iPad and watch Sesame Street. She likes to eat cheese ("cheese pease"), fruit, and Chick Fil A. Sadly, she still hates vegetables. She can say all of her letters and count to six and thinks everything is purple. She can also sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Baaa Baaa Black Sheep" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Her most favorite thing in the world is to read books and play outside. Her personality is amazing and she cracks me up every day. She thinks that if she has her eyes closed that I can't see her and therefore can't get in trouble for doing something she knows she's not supposed to. I've tried to tell her that this is not the case. Her favorite place to be lately is wrapped around my leg which is fine by me.

She is the joy of my life. I look at her sometimes and wonder how I got so lucky.

Happy 20 months baby. You are my favorite part of life and I will love you forever.

PS. Like how I didn't say "omgosh I can't believe she's 20 months old? blah blah blah" Me too. But really? 20 months old already?!  24 - 20 = 4 more months until 2!!!          ::faints::

No comments:

Post a Comment