Saturday, October 29, 2011

19 Months.

This time last year, Lila had just turned 7 months and she was giving us the biggest smiles...
and doing yoga poses.
And today? She's 19 months old. And reading the mail. Crazy, huh?
Everyone who has kids says that time flies. And how can they be this old already? BUT SERIOUSLY?! HOW CAN MY BABY GIRL BE 19 MONTHS OLD?! (yes...i'm yelling and yes I realize I say this every monthly post...but I mean business this time). She's inching closer and closer to being 2 and that I just can't handle. Can. Not. Handle.
Lila is a ball of energy. The only time she is still is when she's sleeping. She hates vegetables. Hates them. But loves fruit (especially mandarin oranges), popsicles, ketchup and cheese (I know, I know...we're working on it). She can say just about anything and is starting to put words together to make sentences. She'll often say "pease, tank you" when she wants something...she likes to go ahead and get the "thank you" out of the way:)  She likes to give hugs and kisses and says I love you (lu you). She can name almost all of the letters and knows what a circle and triangle are. And all colors are purple:) Her favorite shows are Elmo and Dino Dan. She loves to dance and has even started grabbing objects to sing into them like a microphone. Her favorite thing in the entire world is to read books and play outside. She hates riding in the car and has perfected the tantrum. They don't last long...but boy are they something. And to this day, she still gets comments (most good and some are, well...interesting) on her red hair. Literally every. single. day.
She is entertaining and hilarious. And she is my everything.
She is pure perfection in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment