Bubba. That's what I call my sweet Luke. He's a big boy with a big heart. It may sound silly to some, but I just know this little guy is going to be just like his daddy. He's sweet and kind and gentle. He's going to work hard and be really intuitive. He's going to be a funny. And dependable.
He is my bubba. My bubbi. And I love him in so many different ways.
Lighly. That's what I call my darling Lila. I don't know where it came from or when it started. She is a little mini-me when it comes to her emotions and stubbornness and need for dramatics. She is strong-willed and can most of the time talk or whine her way into what she wants...with others that is. Remember, she gets her stubbornness from me:) She is the most beautiful girl I know with the funniest personality. She is smart and growing way too fast.
She is my Lila. My lighly. And I love her in so many different ways.
These two. Together and independently have changed their daddy and I in so many ways.
It's hard to believe that these two perfect creatures grew within someone who is so imperfect.
They give me strength. They give me hope. They give me profound love. They give me everything.
To Luke and Lila,
You are the best part of life. Your daddy and I love you in ways we can't explain or even understand ourselves. And that love will only grow as you do.
Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment