I remember this day very specifically. We were riding in the car (I rode in the backseat with her until she was almost 1 year old...what can I say...I really liked being with her:) I remember looking down at her tiny little hand and wanting so badly to burn on my brain what it looked like, how small it was, how soft and innocent it looked. So I took a picture.
And then I wanted to capture all of her in that moment.And then I couldn't help but reach over and hold her hand.
Lila growing up is both painful and awesome. There is so much good and fun and greatness in watching her turn into a little girl and learn new things. But it hurts because I already miss these moments that seem to just come and go so quickly. I can't bottle her up. I can't capture every moment on film. Even though I really, really wish I could.




No comments:
Post a Comment