Monday, February 6, 2012

Our Weekend

This weekend, our very best friends came to stay at our house one last time before we move. Like I've said before, we've all celebrated our biggest moments in this house. Weddings and babies and just wanting to be together. Our house has always been the meeting place. Lots of fun times here.

And this weekend didn't disappoint either. 

Here is a picture of the dads with the kids almost 2 years ago...
And here they are now...
 
Sweet baby Desmond enjoying the jumper!
 Lila and Sierra coloring pretty pictures.
 Sweet brother and sister smiling for the cameras!
 I wish this picture wasn't so blurry because it's so cute. Lila loves her NoNo (Norah). They are holding hands!!!
 And the only picture I got of Grant and Lila and she's throwing a fit. Grant gave her a Minnie Mouse (which is beyond sweet) but she wanted his Mickey Mouse too. He was kind enough to share it with her.
 And sweet baby Norah.
I love our friends. We are beyond lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment