Lila is rapidly rounding the corner to 2 and becoming such a little girl. She is, as she has always been, the light of my life. She is so much fun these days and has calmed down a bit on the tantrums...or maybe I've just learned how to deal with them better:) She's an independent, fearless little girl with the most beautiful blue eyes.
She has started talking so much the last couple of weeks that it takes me back sometimes. It's hard to believe that my baby can communicate with me and tell me what she wants and in sentences!!!Here's a conversation between Lila and Daddy yesterday morning:
(I was in the laundry room singing "If You're Happy and You Know It" because that's how we roll in this house)
LJ: Daddy?
Drew: Yes, baby.
LJ: Mommy is singing "If You're Happy and You Know It"
I peaked my head out of the door to see if I really did just hear her say that...Drew and I just laughed in amazement.
Surprisingly, Lila has resumed her love with vegetables since the New Year (must have been her resolution). She eats them every night and loves her "beanies" (green beans). She also loves mexican food...which is clearly a trait taken from her mommy.
She is funny. She is smart. She is sweet. She is beautiful . And she is mine.
And I am so incredibly blessed.
I love her more than ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment