Time is flying. My baby is 15 months old. 3 months older than 12 months. Where as I used to tell people her age in months, now when they ask I say "she just turned a year." Except really she turned a year 3 months ago. But a year sounds younger than 15 months so that's what I stick with, ok?
At 15 months old, miss Lila Jo has gotten quite a personality and will let you know within a nanosecond of you taking something away that she doesn't approve of your actions. She has gotten really good at throwing tantrums. Really good tantrums.
See?
Other than these new fits of rage and crying spells that Lila has accomplished this month, she has started talking and mimicking us more. She can make the emotion faces...happy, sad, and the most impressive...surprised. I will get a picture and it will knock your socks off.
Until then...enjoy this picture of LJ eating her first lollipop.
and popsicle...
and heck, even a miniature ice cream sandwich.
What can I say? It's summertime and that means loosening up a little:)
Although these tantrums present a new set of parenting challenges...this is my favorite age. She is hilarious. She turns around and around in circles and purposefully falls down. She hangs onto my legs when I cook and insists on tasting everything. She gives eskimo kisses and sits on my lap to read books. And she laughs just because we laugh. She is so much fun.
She's incredible. She's my buddy.


No comments:
Post a Comment