Well, technically...Lila doesn't have a 11 month old birthday because Feb. 29 doesn't exist, right? That means she'll stay 10 months and never turn 1, right?
"Wahoo, I'm gettin' old and can do so many fun things now!"
LJ showing off her 2 bottom teeth.
And her top left fang tooth (it's there...look closely)
WARNING: Looking at the picture below may cause your heart to explode.
Lila waving to her daddy.
(see why I warned you?)
To me, she is 11 months of perfection. She's my favorite part of life.
And now, let the emotional breakdowns of my-baby-is-gonna-be-one-in-30 days-oh-my-good-gracious-I-can't-believe-it's-gone-by-this-fast begin...

I wondered if LJ was going to have a bday since there was no 29th?!?! Oh my goodness she looks so big in these photos. Her little legs look so long in the first pic. She's cute as ever. Looking forward to the fun festivities to come at the 1st Bday Party! :)
ReplyDelete