Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 Months

What?!?! 10 whole months?
Man, that's pretty crazy. But fun. I can do so many new things now. I can walk back and forth holding onto things. I can say "wow" and "dada" and "mama".
And I like to cross my feet now.
I still make my mom's heart explode on a daily basis. Especially, when I crawl after her like this and give her kisses.
Playing in my closet with my shoes is top priority these days.
And eating my shoes. That's pretty awesome too.
Oh and my mama just started making hair bows for me. She wants to create an empire so we can be rich. But all I want to do now is rip the hair bows out of my hair and eat them.
Oooh! I just found the change bucket in mom and dad's room. It's really yucky and dangerous for me to play with but I sure do like to sneak in there when they forget to close the door:)
Peek-a-Boo is one of my favorite games.

Peek...
a Boo!
Tearing up magazines is thrilling.

And dancing to my Leap Frog musical table makes me happy.
But probably my most favorite thing to do is to play with the tv/cable box.

I like being 10 months old. I have learned so many new things and have become very independent. But I have also learned to crawl up mommy and daddy's leg to let them know how much I love them and miss them when they're gone. I can also give sweet kisses now.

Happy 10 months. Can you believe I'll be 1 soon?

1 comment:

  1. Love the post. Love the pics. She is too cute. My only concern is that the pink elephant beside Lila has been shrinking the last few months. :)

    ReplyDelete